Analysis of the North American onshore oil and gas pipelines market
Tuesday, Dec 11, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2b9jm/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the North American Onshore Oil and Gas Pipelines Market" to their offering.
“Analysis of the North American Onshore Oil and Gas Pipelines Market”
This research service focuses on the ongoing development in North American onshore oil and gas pipelines market. This study details the driving and restraining factors that are expected to affect the market from 2011 to 2017, which is the forecast period. The study is segmented into natural gas and oil. Implications of market dynamics, along with industry challenges for market growth, also have been analyzed.
Furthermore, the study discusses market revenue, crude oil and natural gas pipeline extension forecasts, geographical analysis, and competition. Finally, conclusions about the future of the market have been provided.
- Oil and gas pipeline projects, particularly for natural gas, experienced incredible growth until the economic downturn of 2008.
- In 2010, a partial revival occurred in energy projects, which led to increased investments and the filing of new applications to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for the construction of new oil and gas pipelines in North America.
- The key driver for pipeline construction is the connectivity of newer, unconventional oil and gas sources with existing and new markets.
- In 2013, higher growth should occur because of the Arctic pipeline projects and the Keystone XL pipeline project.
- The long-term investment in oil and gas infrastructure is reflective of long-term oil and gas demand.
- Oil and gas infrastructure growth in North America depends on several macro factors, including political, economical, technological, and other factors that shape demand for investments in the oil and gas sector.
- These factors present a well-rounded view of the drivers, restraints, and challenges faced by the industry.
- A contrasting view of these factors is utilized to evaluate the anticipated industry growth.
- Frost & Sullivan has analyzed three contrasting scenarios to forecast the growth of the pipeline infrastructure in North America.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today